+++ Coronavirus: We still fly you back home +++
We can make arrangements to take a patient from a hospital bed abroad to a hospital bed at home. This bed-to-bed service is the easiest option for many patients and is the most patient-friendly journey possible.
This service ensures peace of mind and the smoothest medical transfer. If the patient’s health deteriorates on the flight, we are able to react quickly. If there are other problems, such as bad weather, in consultation with our partners on the ground, we will take the necessary steps, such as changing route, to ensure the patient gets home as quickly and as safely as possible.
Patients will benefit from our long experience of arranging international air ambulance flights and our ability to provide customised patient transport at any time.
The benefits to patients:
- Maximum patient-friendliness
- Medical escort
- Rapid help
- We deal with all paperwork and formalities
- Our one-stop transfers save time, minimise costs, and are most comfortable for the patient
- Transparent price policy – there are no hidden costs
- Long-standing experience with international patient transport
- Transfers to clinics, hospitals or private accommodation at a destination of your choosing are possible
Do You Have Any Questions?
Our FAQs provide comprehensive information about our bed-to-bed service.
We are happy to advise customers regarding our bed-to-bed services. Our team is available 24/7 for a free, no-obligation consultation. Within hours we can organise medical repatriation from anywhere in the world. Please contact us:Please contact us:
- By phone: +33 970 444 894. Please see below for phone numbers to call if you are outside the UK.
- By email: email@example.com
- By contact form