+++ Coronavirus: We still fly you back home +++
Ground ambulance service: we organise your entire transfer
When we arrange repatriation, patients are transported with medical supervision in an appropriately equipped ambulance. In such cases, we always select a vehicle appropriate for the individual requirements of the patient, thus ensuring consistent support during the patient transfer process.
Patient transfers to or from airports are always carried out by quality-tested partners who have long-standing experience in shuttle services for ambulance flights.
Our ground transport has many advantages, and ensures the smoothest journey and highest quality standards during all stages of your patient transfer.
- Qualified staff accompany patients to/from the airport
- Consistent medical care for all our patients
- Smooth ambulance service without waiting times or delays
- A patient’s travelling companions can stay with them.
Do You Have Any Questions?
If you have any questions about ground transport, and want to know more, check out our FAQs.
We are happy to advise you regarding our ground ambulance services. Our team is available 24/7 for a free, no-obligation consultation. Within hours we can organise medical repatriation from anywhere in the world. Please contact us:
- By phone: +33 970 444 894. Please see below for phone numbers to call if you are outside the UK.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By contact form